Dr Bryan Mendelson presented as keynote speaker at ISAPS Symposium
Last week, Dr Bryan Mendelson presented comprehensive insight into his vast experience in facial augmentation and rejuvenation of the face as a keynote speaker at the ISAPS Symposium and 39th Annual ASAPS Conference on the Gold Coast.
World-renowned for his contributions to the surgical anatomy of the face, Dr Mendelson shared decades of knowledge with his industry peers, delivering insights and research across several topics during the ISAPS/ASAPS speaker program:
- The importance of the facial skeleton in appearance and aging
- The biology of hydroxyapatite and principals of its usage
- Hydroxyapatite augmentation for other areas such as temples, prejowl and supramental regions of the mandible
- Anatomy for Facial Rejuvenation and Facelifting
- Facelift: limited dissection composite technique
Focusing on facial anatomy, facial aging, assessment and selection of facial implants, contemporary surgical techniques, the ISAPS Symposium examined the role of pre formed and custom designed facial implants and the use of hydroxyapatite as a permanent filler.
The concurrent ASAPS Conference had a twin focus on facial rejuvenation as well as breast and body.
Would you like to learn more about Hydroxyapatite? Watch our video on the Facial Augmentation page of our website.